Feeling stress? It happens to the best of us. Sometimes being so stressed out makes us grumpy. But some days, your independent brain decides that it’s in a bad mood. So here are simple ways to beat the vibes away.
- Be thankful for your day. Having a bad day doesn’t mean you are not blessed with a day to cherish.
- Decide that you want to be happy. Your mood is a state of mind and happiness is a choice. Make your decision count.
- Smile. If you find it hard to do so, fake it. Nothing is more cliche’ than the quote “Fake it til you make it” right?
- Find something around you to laugh about. Make yourself feel great. A little laugh won’t harm you.
- Dance. Move your body. Shake some bones and twist that hips.
- Listen to some feel-good music. It will help you change the mood of your day.