Aglio e Olio
What you’ll need:
- Pasta of choice
- 8 cloves of garlic (cut to thin slices)
- 1/2 of minced fresh parsley
- 1 freshly squeeze lemon juice
- table salt
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Optional ( red pepper flakes, shrimp)
How to cook:
- Boil the pasta before the produce.
- Afterwards, pre-heat a skillet. Turn it to medium temperature.
- Add the olive oil and the garlic.
- Saute the garlic for 30 seconds before adding the shrimp (and chili flakes).
- Add in salt depending on the amount desired.
- Cook the shrimp on both sides then add the spaghetti.
- Pour in the lemon juice and add the parsley together with the pasta.
- Stir them well to combine the ingredients.
- Plate the cooked pasta and add the grated parmesan before serving.