- Instantly remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads.
- Charcoal absorbs into the pores on your skin and draws out the dirt and oils that are blocking the pores.
- It also helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use.
Direction for use:
- Wet nose area thoroughly with clean water. (Nose strip will not adhere if the skin is dry)
- With dry hands, open the nose strip sachet and peel of the plastic liner. (When the nose strip sachet is opened, use the strip immediately.)
- Apply the nose strip with the shiny side facing your skin. (Try to smooth out any bubbles.)
- Allow to dry. (Approximately 10-15mins.)
- When the strip has dried, slowly peel the strip off starting at the edges then pulling towards the center.
- Remove any residue left on your nose with water.
- The nose strip adheres perfectly. It stays in place. However, it’s hard to smooth it out when it comes to the side of the nose.
- It’s not painful when peeled of unlike other pore strips.
- Looks dubious at first but effective.
- My nose feels lighter and soft.
- Unclogged most of my deep pores.
- You can see the oil stains on the pore strips proving that the claim of absorbing oil and other impurities is true.
- Afforable and can last up to a year in storage. (One box = 12 nose strip sachets. – Exclusively distributed by Watsons)
- Rate: 8/10
This is not a sponsored article.
My reviews are based from my honest opinions and personal experience.
Also, the photos posted are mine not unless stated.