This will be the second time that I will be sharing some of my favorites for this month. You know I wanted to do things a little different this year that’s why I came up with this blog segment. This is kind of personal and I don’t just want to recap my favorite beauty things. I want to mix in fashion, book, food, place, events and the favorite thing I did this month.
- A Bonne’ Spa Milk Salt – originated from Thailand. It claims to give you smooth skin and it does. It has a powdery/ rough texture. I will make a separate review of this.
- Nivea Creme -is a moisturizing cream that is suitable for all skin types. This cream claims to ensure that the skin remains healthy and glowing. It has a very thick consistency that is soothing for dry skin. I use this on my elbows and heels.
- Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream from the Body Shop – This 30ml easy to carry hand cream is perfect for on-the-go hydration. It is infused with argan oil that has a non-greasy formula and instantly absorbing.
- Pantene Pro- V Aqua Pure Conditioner – a conditioner that has a gel-like consistency. It provides a lightweight feel after rinse that is perfect for my dry/ curly hair.
- Skin Sensation Lip N Cheek Stain in Ruby – claims to be 100% organic and long lasting. It has a sweet smell and gorgeous pigmentation. I find that they’re not drying on the lips and can stand for more than 10hrs.
- USANA Deeply Nourishing Lip Moisturizer SPF 30 – All-natural balm made with coconut oil, Vitamin E and shea butter. This organic lip moisturizer claims to keep lips soft and smooth. It is non-greasy and melts into my skin quickly.
- Dream Woman Activated Hot Cream – I use this before I hit the gym. It feels cold and stingy upon application because of the menthol formula. This product is perfect if you want to sweat a lot while working out. Shedding off fats is a lot quicker based from my experience.
- USANA Mega Antioxidant Tablets and Chelated Mineral Tablets – I always take a pair of these essentials every after meal. I noticed that my sleep pattern was corrected and my bowel became regular. It has zero toxicity and safe for vegetarians.
- Aficionado Spray Vaporisateur in F44 – This German-made perfume is empowering and affordable. My scent is in F44 which is a Paris Hilton-inspired fragrance. I love how light the smell is and it is suited for everyday use.
- Adidas Superstar – Since comfort is paramount of importance, the pair that I have grows well on me. It fits perfect. It’s stylish and can match my wardrobe easily. The breathable material is incomparable.
- Extendable metallic back scratcher
- Panda Journal from Lazer Marketing
- Shaburi – Unlimited Shabu- Shabu for 90minutes. Each person gets to have their own pot for the Shabu-Shabu. Everyone must order the same meat set. They have a wide range of soup selections which you have the liberty to pick your own. The place have a huge selection of noodles, mushrooms, vegetables, drinks, desserts, sushi and dimsums.