- Know to love and trust yourself.
- Never level yourself with mean people. Do not (in any way) treat them the way they treat you. It is important to keep your standards high because you know better.
- Avoid answering their calls or even respond to their messages. You don’t need to include yourself in their plans. Do your own thing and have fun.
- Ignore them if they act mean. Responding to their rude stimuli will boost their ego.
- If you happen to be with them all day (like in school or work), be casual and act professional. You don’t have to be very obvious in avoiding them. You don’t want to get pulled into some drama with them.
- Don’t allow the words of other people make you feel low and worthless. As much as possible, detach yourself and be with the people who knows value you as a person.