Here are some notes to remember when you want to join the Man club. Let us know how to be one of the boys and to start being one.
- Develop awesome skills guys will totally appreciate.
- Guys ideas may seem alien but give them a shot and you might have lots of fun.
- Don’t break into song whenever you feel like it.
- Fact: Boys are born with stomach-churning body odor triggered by sports, heat and nerves. Do your best to ignore it.
- Resist the urge to organize their stuff, even if there’s plenty of time for you to clean up. Trust them. Their is an order in that chaos.
- Learn to recognize a guy’s “top dog” status. Just play along up to a certain extent.
- Guys can be guys when it comes to talking about their feelings.
- Leave the Nancy Drew attitude to your girl squad. Guys have the intellectual capacity to answer only a handful of questions each day.
- Respect the sanctity of “bro-hour”. When guys huddle and talk about sports, don’t take it personally.
- If you’re taking a day or two away from the boys, drop them a line so they won’t wonder why you’re MIA.