This journal-inspired palette is the result of a collaboration between Bobbi Brown and Katie Holmes. Released last 2013, their goal is to create the ultimate makeup line for modern day women that is tailored to serve as the essential, everyday makeup kit.
- Compact and on- the-go
- Easy organization
- Wearable shades
- Pink Chiffon (w/ shimmer) – medium pink
- Brown Sugar (w/ shimmer) – brown mauve
- Pink Quartz (no shimmer) – warm champagne pink
- Ballet (w/ shimmer) – light pink with glitter
- Cream (no shimmer) – beige
- Antique Rose (no shimmer) – rosy brown
- Stone (no shimmer) – beige brown
- Black Cocoa (w/ shimmer) – dark rich brown.
- Pretty Powerful – medium pink
- Raspberry – deep pink
- Chocolate – dark brown.
🔸 Price 🔸
🔸 Packaging 🔸
- Book cover design in black and pink (inspired by Katie Holmes’ Journal)
- Sturdy not heavy
- Huge mirror is a major plus +++
🔸 Eyeshadows 🔸
- Mixture of matte, shimmer and sparkles
- The eye-shadow shades compliment all skin tones
- Can create day to night looks.
- Space saving
- Can fit in purse
- Too much glitter
- Matte shades are chalky
- With fall-outs
- Pot rouges are both in pink. They should’ve put one dark (for night time look) or a neutral color (for an MLBB look).
- Eyeliner smears easily.
Below is the look I created using the B&K palette. I used Brown Sugar, Cream and Stone on my lids, Raspberry on my lips and Black Cocoa for my contour.
REPURCHASE? NO. (Already sold-out)
RATE: 6/10 (👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽)