Happy Monday, everyone! ❤
Today is such a chill day and I am enjoying my time at home. To do something productive, let me just share with you everything that’s inside my everyday make-up bag.
Huuuuge DISCLAIMER right here: I am not a professional make up artist and tbh, I don’t know a lot about make up. However, I find joy in dolling up myself up with all the things that I have right here.
I also included the name of the stores / websites in case you want to purchase the products below.
• Beauty Treats Eyeshadow Palette (Dollar Store, Market Market) ₱300.00
• Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow in 3 Medium (Sephora) ₱2,900.00
• Cargo Eyeshadow Pot in Roadshow (Cargo Cosmetics) ₱800.00
• EB Matte Bullet Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha (Watson’s or any Department Stores) ₱160.00
• USANA Deeply Nourishing Lip Moisturizer (via USANA rep.)
• They’re REAL Beyond Mascara (Sephora) ₱1,900.00
• Maybelline Clearsmooth All-In-One Two-way cake in 02 Nude Beige (Maybelline Kiosks, Watson’s or any Department Stores) ₱169.00
• Skin Sensation Lip N Cheek Tint in Ruby (Skin Sensation) ₱149.00
• Mary Kay Concealer in Jaune • They’re REAL Make up Remover (Sephora) ₱1,100.00
• Maybelline Color Show Blush in Fresh Coral (Maybelline Kiosks, Watson’s or any Department Stores) ₱149.00
• Nivea Moisturizing Creme (Watson’s or any Department Stores) ₱169.00
• They’re REAL Push-up Liner (Sephora) ₱700.00
• Travel Nail clipper from Korea