- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Do FOCUS on the things you LIKE about YOURSELF.
- Remind yourself that beauty is a state of mind, not a state of your body.
- You don’t need validation from anyone else to feel good about yourself.
- Appreciate all that your body can do.
- Wear comfortable clothes that will make you feel good about your body.
- Nobody is perfect. So embrace the fact that you are flawed and love the things that make you unique.
- Understand that the things we see on print and television have been altered to perfection. Everything is NOT as it seems.
- Shut down those voices in your head that tell you your body is not right or that you are a bad person.