- Figure outwhat’s causing you to feel down.
- Talk to someone whom you think will understand.
- Learn to accept and understand the feeling that you have. This feeling can’t be considered right or wrong. It’s simply how you feel right now.
- As much as possible, express your feelings in a safe, non-threatening way.
- Related to this, think of ways to manage them effectively so that you don’t feel quite so bad, and so completely overwhelmed.
- Avoid being with people who demand too much from you. Especially those who drain you emotionally. Being with them is not healthy.