Quarter life crisis is a period of mental collapsed occurring in one’s twenties. Often times it is caused by a person’s inability to function outside a structured environment coupled with the realization of one’s essential loneliness in the world.
HOW TO HANDLE QUARTER LIFE CRISIS.
Ask yourself these questions.
- What makes me happy? What doesn’t?
- What am I really good at? What do I have a natural talent for?
- How can I actually earn income from my talent?
- What are my biggest dreams?
- What’s stopping me from achieving it?
Embrace these phases.
- PHASE 1: a feeling of being trapped by your life choices.
- PHASE 2: a rising sense of “I’ve got to get out” and the feeling that you can change your life.
- PHASE 3: quitting the job or relationship or whatever else is making you feel trapped and embarking on a “time out” period where you try out new experiences to find out who you want to be.
- PHASE 4: Rebuilding your life.
- PHASE 5: Developing new commitments more attuned to your interest and aspirations.
Never be afraid to be having this crisis.
Let’s get through this together.
THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE REPRESENT MY OWN. IN ADDITION, MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME I CONSIDER THIS A NECESSARY CONSEQUENCE OF HAVING AN OPEN MIND. LASTLY, THE PHOTOS USED ARE USUALLY MINE NOT UNLESS SPECIFIED.