- Having no clue what your timeline should. (career goals, dating, buying a house, settling down.)
- Struggling between “have to” and “want to”. (The question on how to separate necessities and luxuries.)
- Figuring out finances. (net worth, savings, financial goal and independence.)
- Keeping a solid support system. (knowing the difference between acquaintance and close friends, who to keep, who to trust.)
- Dating for keeps. (long-term relationship, marriage and family life.)
THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE REPRESENT MY OWN. IN ADDITION, MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME I CONSIDER THIS A NECESSARY CONSEQUENCE OF HAVING AN OPEN MIND. LASTLY, THE PHOTOS USED ARE USUALLY MINE NOT UNLESS SPECIFIED.