- Sharing how we feel helps to reduce the inner tension. It is also important to make sure it is someone who cares about your feelings.
- Improve your self-esteem. Work on the way you see and feel about yourself. Be aware that there are lots of things that undermine our self-esteem. It’s important that we keep on working on our self-esteem by treating ourselves well and noticing when we succeed
- Manage your stress levels. If we’re always feelings stressed then it’s hard to cope with life. We tend to over react and have a negative mind set. It drains us of our energy and saps our will to fight.
- Make the time and effort to enjoy yourself. Doing things that we enjoy helps to improve the way we feel.
- Choose a healthy lifestyle. Don’t deprive yourself of sleep and exercise
- Build good relationships. Know the people around you carefully and observe how will they affect your life.
Until next time,
THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE REPRESENT MY OWN. IN ADDITION, MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME I CONSIDER THIS A NECESSARY CONSEQUENCE OF HAVING AN OPEN MIND. LASTLY, THE PHOTOS USED ARE USUALLY MINE NOT UNLESS SPECIFIED.