Here’s a simple guide on what to put inside your own makeup bag. Plus, a quick hack on finding your right shade.
- Concealer – A trick in finding your perfect concealer is to always remember that it should be one shade lighter than your skin tone.
- Foundation – Choose what works for you. Cream, liquid, or powder, you decide. Always get one in your skin tone. The trick to knowing the perfect color is to test it on your jawline.
- Contour Powder – Go for the one that is two shades darker than your chest area.
- Brow Pencil – Your brow pens must be a shade lighter that your hair color.
- Eye shadows and eye liner – Always go for matte shadows and black liner.
- Blush – To achieve a natural flush, have one peach and pink blush tones. ( FAIR SKIN: Light natural / Pink shades, MEDIUM SKIN: Rose pink / Deep peaches, DARK SKIN: Dark orange / Deep rose)
- Lipstick – Own a good red, pink and peach shade.