Having a rewarding sleep at night is a key part of living a healthy lifestyle. Aside from staying away from dark circles, it can boost your mood to make you feel better. It can help you lower the level of fatigue, protect not only your physical and mental health, but also the quality of your lifestyle. Try to pick one of these sleep practices to work on every week and soon-enough you will be sleeping well through the night,
- Make sure to go to bed before 11:00pm the latest. – Staying up later than that will give you an even harder time falling and staying asleep. Sleep at the same time even on weekends.
- Take a wind down by having a night routine. – Taking a quick shower, brushing your teeth, reading a book, saying a prayer, listening to soft calming music. Prepare yourself for what is to come. Let your body and brain anticipate it. In this case, sleeping.
- Create a room conducive to sleeping. – A cool, dark and quiet room can do the trick. Also, eye mask can help. Turn off your devices as well. Get comfortable. Get a better pillow, blanket or mattress.
- Stay away from stimulants. – Right before bedtime, pass from having sweets and too much caffeine. No alcohol or coffee after 7pm.
- Exercise. – Do an exercise for at least 30 minutes daily then your body will be tired enough for sleep.
- Avoid eating. – Stop munching 3 hours before bedtime.