This journal-inspired palette is the result of a collaboration between Bobbi Brown and Katie Holmes. Released last 2013, their goal is to create the ultimate makeup line for modern day women that is tailored to serve as the essential, everyday makeup kit.
- Compact and on- the-go
- Easy organization
- Wearable shades
- Pink Chiffon (w/ shimmer) – medium pink
- Brown Sugar (w/ shimmer) – brown mauve
- Pink Quartz (no shimmer) – warm champagne pink
- Ballet (w/ shimmer) – light pink with glitter
- Cream (no shimmer) – beige
- Antique Rose (no shimmer) – rosy brown
- Stone (no shimmer) – beige brown
- Black Cocoa (w/ shimmer) – dark rich brown.
- Pretty Powerful – medium pink
- Raspberry – deep pink
🔸 Price 🔸
🔸 Packaging 🔸
- Book cover design in black and pink (inspired by Katie Holmes’ Journal)
- Sturdy not heavy
- Huge mirror is a major plus +++
🔸 Eyeshadows 🔸
- Mixture of matte, shimmer and sparkles
- The eye-shadow shades compliment all skin tones
- Can create day to night looks.
- Space saving
- Can fit in purse
- Too much glitter
- Matte shades are chalky
- With fall-outs
- Pot rouges are both in pink. They should’ve put one dark (for night time look) or a neutral color (for an MLBB look).
- Eyeliner smears easily.
Below is the look I created using the B&K palette. I used Brown Sugar, Cream and Stone on my lids, Raspberry on my lips and Black Cocoa for my contour.
REPURCHASE? NO. (Already sold-out)
RATE: 6/10 (👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽)
⏺ Aloe Soothing Moisture, Collagen Skin Firming, Tea Tree Refreshing and Soothing ⏺
- effectively delivers 7-free essence to your skin
- daily low- irritant mask made of breathable 0.2mm air sheet.
- air-light mask comfortably adheres to the skin.
- delivers soothing moisture effect to the skin.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Apply toner to skin after cleansing
- Remove mask from the pouch and apply to face. *Place mask to fit the eye and lip area*
- Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes
- Lightly massage the remaining serum into the skin.
**note** Discontinue use if sings of irritation and/or rash appear.
🔸 Packaging 🔸
- cute pastel colors
- travel friendly
🔸 Scent 🔸
- Light scented (perfect for sensitive skin)
🔸 Product 🔸
- mask soaked in serum
- thin but stretchable
- not dripping nor dry
- no redness
- small pores
- firm skin
- has different variants
- effect didn’t last long (max. of 3 hrs)
- availability all over PH (esp. provincial areas)
RATE: 8/10 (👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽)
- helps achieve healthier skin
Red wine is known as to have a rich antioxidant called resveratrol. It slows down the aging process. Also, it destroys free radicals and produces enzyme for cell regeneration.
- keeping your sleep schedule on track.
It contains melatonin; a hormone that controls your sleeping cycle.
Quercitin is an antioxidant found in red wine. It helps the consumer to avoid heart disease and lung cancer. And since red wine also has resveratrol, it prevents the development of cancer cells in the body by starving them from nourishing on a particular protein.
- reduces the possibility of a cold.
The abundance of flavanoid antioxidants can help generate immunity from illness.
A glass a day can lower bad cholesterol called low-density lipoprotein.
- Instantly remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads.
- Charcoal absorbs into the pores on your skin and draws out the dirt and oils that are blocking the pores.
- It also helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use.
Direction for use:
- Wet nose area thoroughly with clean water. (Nose strip will not adhere if the skin is dry)
- With dry hands, open the nose strip sachet and peel of the plastic liner. (When the nose strip sachet is opened, use the strip immediately.)
- Apply the nose strip with the shiny side facing your skin. (Try to smooth out any bubbles.)
- Allow to dry. (Approximately 10-15mins.)
- When the strip has dried, slowly peel the strip off starting at the edges then pulling towards the center.
- Remove any residue left on your nose with water.
- The nose strip adheres perfectly. It stays in place. However, it’s hard to smooth it out when it comes to the side of the nose.
- It’s not painful when peeled of unlike other pore strips.
- Looks dubious at first but effective.
- My nose feels lighter and soft.
- Unclogged most of my deep pores.
- You can see the oil stains on the pore strips proving that the claim of absorbing oil and other impurities is true.
- Afforable and can last up to a year in storage. (One box = 12 nose strip sachets. – Exclusively distributed by Watsons)
- Rate: 8/10
This is not a sponsored article.
My reviews are based from my honest opinions and personal experience.
Also, the photos posted are mine not unless stated.
Tired Eyes or Eye Strain is one of the common yet most annoying condition of the eyes. You will experience watery or dry eyes, sore eye sockets, heavy lids or even eye itch. This state occurs when our eyes became overused from school, work or gadgets. However, there are simple ways to get rid of tired eyes that you can easily do at home.
- Rose Water – dip a cotton pad or cotton ball into the rose water and place it over the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 -1 5 minutes over night. (I have a tutorial on how to make your own Rose water. Please refer to this link.)
- Cucumber – Place a slice each on your eyes and rest if for 10 minutes to reduce stressed eyes.
- Potato (shredded) – Put it on top of your eyes to reduce dark circles. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
Practice taking 10-second breathes with the methods below. Get your lungs fully oxygenated and clear your mind in an instant.
- Clear your mind of thoughts and focus on your breathing.
- Breathing through your nose, inhale slowly for four seconds.
- Pause for two seconds before releasing your breath.
- Slowly release, again through your nose, for four seconds to completely deflate your lungs.
- Practice this method and this time, you could develop the skill of falling asleep under a minute.
Rose water helps reduce any redness and swelling in the skin. It is said to stimulate the circulation of tiny blood vessels underneath the skin. Also, rose water soothes, moisturizes, hydrates and revitalizes the skin while healing scar, cute and wounds. Lastly, the antioxidant properties of rose water help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of rose petals (approximately)
- 1 mason jar / any jar with a lid
- 1/3 cup astringent
- 2/3 cups water
How to make the DIY Rose Water:
- Place the rose petals in the mason jar.
- Combine the astringent and the water in a cup
- Pour the liquid mixture over the rose petals. (Make sure you have enough liquid to completely cover the rose petals)
- Put the lid on the mason jar. (Place it away from direct sunlight but in a room temperature space for 2 weeks).
- After 2 weeks, stain out the rose petals and place the rose water in a clean mason jar.
[ Store in a cool location and use as needed. Keep refrigerated to last longer.]